Monday, December 23, 2013

please. no more food.

On Food Blogger's final day, we had one last large meal. We hit up my local burger joint, Dutch Boy Burger. Set up like a non-assuming shake place, Dutch Boy offers one hell of a burger (and connects to a beer garden out back).


I haven't repeated yet, and this time I got the Dutch Boy Burger. I love me some grilled onions and I really love me some mushrooms, and this did not disappoint. It was a thick, juicy burger loaded up with delicious toppings.


My only complaint is that they're so busy that they sometimes don't get your order exactly right - our parmesan garlic fries were normal ones, and my burger was a bit more well than I wanted. BUT the food is that good it really doesn't matter.


After our meal, we waddled into a new cheese shop - but don't worry - didn't buy anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment