please. no more food.

On Food Blogger's final day, we had one last large meal. We hit up my local burger joint, Dutch Boy Burger. Set up like a non-assuming shake place, Dutch Boy offers one hell of a burger (and connects to a beer garden out back).


I haven't repeated yet, and this time I got the Dutch Boy Burger. I love me some grilled onions and I really love me some mushrooms, and this did not disappoint. It was a thick, juicy burger loaded up with delicious toppings.


My only complaint is that they're so busy that they sometimes don't get your order exactly right - our parmesan garlic fries were normal ones, and my burger was a bit more well than I wanted. BUT the food is that good it really doesn't matter.


After our meal, we waddled into a new cheese shop - but don't worry - didn't buy anything.

Comments

Popular Posts