Monday, May 13, 2013

I guess I'm blogging these days...

You should start a blog.

I suppose.  

Why not? 

Don't know. Seems hard.

Seriously?

Okay, fine. But it won't have a real theme. Maybe makeup. And cooking. And eating. Pretty much what I feel like. Leave me alone. I'll start a blog.

Six months later, I'm finally starting my blog.  After a lot of debate about what to include (and what to name the damn thing), I realized it's going to be a bit like me in real life;  A bit scattered, aiming for perfect grammar, a little surly, sometimes uses bad words, and opinionated.   

I'm going to publish this.  Next time I'll tell you about me. Maybe. Probably.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to the blogging world! For better or worse... :)
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not being very responsible with this...birthday resolution!

      Delete