I guess I'm blogging these days...

You should start a blog.

I suppose.  

Why not? 

Don't know. Seems hard.

Seriously?

Okay, fine. But it won't have a real theme. Maybe makeup. And cooking. And eating. Pretty much what I feel like. Leave me alone. I'll start a blog.

Six months later, I'm finally starting my blog.  After a lot of debate about what to include (and what to name the damn thing), I realized it's going to be a bit like me in real life;  A bit scattered, aiming for perfect grammar, a little surly, sometimes uses bad words, and opinionated.   

I'm going to publish this.  Next time I'll tell you about me. Maybe. Probably.

Comments

  1. welcome to the blogging world! For better or worse... :)
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not being very responsible with this...birthday resolution!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts