Bonjour! Hello! Hola! Yo.

I told you I'd tell you something about me, and I full well intend to make good on that promise.

I grew up in the Pacific Northwest, and due to that fact, constantly suppress the urge to say "hella." I moved to New York City for undergrad, bounced around Wisconsin and Minnesota, graduated law school in the interim, and have since found myself back in New York.  The ability to stay in one place and put down roots has always alluded me, but here's hoping that the multitude of things to do and people to meet keeps me here for the longterm.

Likes

  • Penguins 
    • Fun fact: I am 1'3" taller than Emperor Penguins.  If I ever move to Antarctica, my goal is to be Queen of the Penguins.  Aim high.
  • Korean food
  • Reading 
  • Sleeping in on rainy days
  • Jon Snow
  • Clamming -aka- clam hunting

Dislikes

  • Humidity
  • Bananas 
    • For some reason, the texture of bananas is what I imagine a cooked slug to be.
  • Cake
  • Running - it. is. the. worst.
  • Circles
  • 112th and 113th United States Congresses.  (Get it together guys.)

Fears

  • Inflight turbulence 
  • Spiders
  • Birds in flight (too erratic, too flappy)
  • Tarantula Hawks.  Google it. What the eff, nature?? NOT COOL. 


Me, post work, looking...like a person. Sort of. 


Comments

  1. And..... you just ruined bananas for me!
    www.olivedoesthecity.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts